1. By entering this Prize Draw, you accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below.
2. The Prize Draw will run for 24 (twenty four) consecutive days from Tuesday December 1st 2015 to Thursday December 24th 2015 (the "Promotional Period") on the Burtsbees.co.uk website.
3. Closing time for entries is 23.59pm each day.
4. Entry to the Prize Draw is free. No purchase necessary.
5. The "Promoter" of the Prize Draw is Burt's Bees (Europe) Limited
6. To enter the Prize Draw, the entrant (hereafter referred to as "you") must submit your entry via the Burtsbees.co.uk Christmas Advent Giveaway page. Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd will store your email address at the point of submission.
7. You must be a resident of the UK aged 18 or over to enter this Prize Draw. Employees of Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone directly associated with the running of this promotion, including the participating partners may not enter this Prize Draw.
8. The Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. There will be 24 (twenty four) Prize draws.
10. Entries sent in through agents, third parties, bots or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to bar you from participating in the Prize Draw.
11. Each Prize will be awarded to the valid entry/entries drawn at random (hereafter referred as the "Winner") by an independent, supervised individual.
12. The Winner will be formally notified via the winning email address or on Twitter or Facebook within 24 (twenty-four) hours of the close of the Prize Draw.
13. The Winner will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the Prize and supply Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd with their contact details within 3 (three) working days.
14. If the Winner does not respond within the stated time, or is not able or available to accept the Prize beyond reasonable control, Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd reserves the right to draw another Winner from the correct entries that were received before the closing time for that Prize day.
15. The Winner consents to have their name and Twitter handle (where applicable) published on the Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd UK Facebook Page and/or Twitter accounts.
16. The Prize items will be distributed by Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd and participating agency partners. While all reasonable measures will be taken to ensure they reach Winners as quickly as possible, no guarantees can be offered with regards to timing. Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd will not be held responsible for any delays or problems with the delivery of Prizes due to reasons beyond its control. Winners are responsible for ensuring they are able to receive the delivery of Prizes, or making necessary arrangements to do so.
17. Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an your ability to participate in the Prize Draw.
18. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Prize Draw, e.g. a valid passport and/or driver's licence may be required as proof of age. The Winner will be responsible for furnishing such documents and making any additional reasonable arrangements and expenses to qualify for the Prize Draw.
19. Completion and submission of a valid Prize Draw entry will be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
20. Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw if, at its sole discretion, a Prize Draw is not able to be conducted as specified. Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed in accordance to English law. Your irrevocably agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Prize Draw.
22. You are providing your information to Burt's Bees (Europe) Ltd. The information you provide will only be used for administering of the Prize Draw and if you have agreed to do so, for sending you information about future news, promotions and offers.